You can save this game to SRAM of a "Game Master 2 Cartridge".
(1) Save Procedure
- Insert a GM2 into an empty slot (can be any) before starting the MSX power,
then start game.
- Press F1 key to pause at the point you want to save during the game.
- Wait until the pause sound terminates then press S key. The save
operation completes instantly, and "SAVE COMPLETED" message appears
in bottom of the screen.
- Press F1 key to resume game.
- When you quit the game, shut down your MSX PC then remove the cartridge.
(2) Load Procedure
- Like Save Procedure 1., insert a GM2 into an empty slot before starting
up the power, then later start game by pressing a start key.
- When you hear a game music, press F1 key to pause, wait until the
pause sound terminates then press L key. The load operation is complete
when "LOAD COMPLETED" message is displayed in the bottom of the
- Press F1 key again, then the game restarts from the saved point by
the saved condition.
- You can execute Load by the procedures 2. to 3. at any pausable occasion
- Note 1 : Prior formatting is necessary to save to a disk or SRAM (GM2).
Refer to the disk drive or SRAM (GM2) manual for formatting procedure details.
- Note 2 : Neither Save or Load is possible during any occasion when F1
key is disabled (e.g. during demo, during screen wipeout, or when player is